Introducing the new Australian Made XRS Connect Handheld UHF CB Radio, XRS-660.
Building on the market-leading innovation of GME’s popular range of XRS Connect UHF CB Radios, the Australian Made XRS-660 offers several exciting new features, clearly demonstrating GME’s unwavering commitment to the development of new technology for UHF CB Radio users.
The XRS-660 is the first Handheld UHF CB Radio to feature a Colour TFT LCD screen, providing the ultimate Handheld radio display for all environmental conditions – even in full sunlight.
Bluetooth audio connectivity allows the XRS-660 to wirelessly connect to an extensive range of third-party audio accessories, providing users with new and improved ways to stay connected.
Built-in GPS functionality ensures the XRS-660 offers true location awareness without relying on a smartphone to provide GPS location data. This capability is handy in situations where location tracking of users in remote off-road areas is required for convenience or safety purposes.
Featuring rugged IP67 Ingress Protection and a MIL-STD810G rating, the XRS-660 is GME’s toughest and most advanced Handheld UHF CB Radio yet.
For more information on XRS-660 please visit gme.net.au/getxrs
- 5/1/0.1 Watt Switchable Transmission Power
- Rugged Design, IP67 Ingress Protection
- MIL-STD810G Rating
- Class-leading 2 Watt Speaker
- Transflective Colour LCD Display (TFT)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology – Audio & Data
- Built-in GPS Receiver – Location Aware
- XRS Connect – Smartphone Application
- Scansuite – Digital Scanning Technology
- Multiple Power Saving Modes
In the box
- 5 Watt Handheld UHF CB Radio (XRS-660)
- 2550mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (BP030)
- Rapid Desktop Charger (BCD026)
- AC Adaptor (PS005)
- Belt Clip (MB059)
- Quick Start Guide