The Stertil-Koni SKYLIFT is a fully hydraulic platform lift and provides a ‘clear floor concept’ with a completely vertical rise without any horizontal offset.
It functions as a space-saving heavy duty vehicle platform lift, when compared to conventional parallelogram or other platform lifts.
The product’s design includes:
- two independent platforms
- vertical lifting
- no crossbeams
- no overhang
- no base frame
The platform provides free access from all sides with easy installation and minimal maintenance.
The Stertil-Koni SKYLIFT is a high quality and robustly constructed platform lift. The top plates are not welded together like many conventional platform lifts on the market and are constructed out of one full piece of steel making the SKYLIFT very strong and extremely durable.
Complete Freedom of Movement
Stertil-Koni’s SKYLIFT is designed for inspection, preventive maintenance, and service work thanks to its robust construction and effective design.
The lift features an ‘easy ‘drive-on’ and ‘drive-off’ design, complete freedom of movement and easy accessibility under and around the elevated vehicle, whereby the mechanic can move freely under the platforms.
The SKYLIFT is very versatile and delivers a high return on investment with low installation costs; low-to-no maintenance and maximum versatility. The system does not require a pit, so it can also be dismantled in the event of a move to a new workshop location if required. SKYLIFT is available in a wide range of models, including an outdoor specific wash bay model, and each model has its own lifting capacity at 20,000kg, 25,000kg or 35,000kg.
- ANSI/ALI-ALCTV Certified
- CE certified
- Vertical lifting
- Programmable lifting height (up to 1.75 metres)
- 90 seconds lifting time
- Various platform lengths, up to 14.5m
- Tandem configuration available
- Manual override lowering in case of power failure
- Low voltage control box
- Independent mechanical locking, beginning at 90mm above floor level
- Completely vertical lifting operation
- Easy access Y-shaped construction
- Maximum vehicle access
- Extra flexibility for very long vehicles
- Automatic protection against overloading
Suitable for All Heavy-Duty Workshop Situations
- Flush with the floor, for easy drive-on, ideal for low clearance city transit buses.
- Lifting height of 1.75 metres due to unique longer-leg construction.
- No protruding obstacles on the workshop floor.
- Strong and safe galvanised recess cover plate system allows workshop equipment to be easily moved, such as toolboxes, Transmission Jacks and Axle Stands.
- The only cover plate system that can cope with loads of up to and including 1,500 kg.
- Shallow recess construction, thus reduced construction costs in existing building situations.
- Does not require a pit.
- Easy drive-on for low clearance vehicles like buses or commercial vehicles with side skirts.
- Low drive-on height of only 350 mm.
- Ideal for existing workshop situations.
- Fewer floor anchors required than conventional surface mounted platform lifts.
- Easy to install, no additional construction work required.
- Standard versatile drive-on ramps supplied for smooth drive-on, suitable for all types of vehicles.